31 October 2010

Itching For Christmas

I am so incredibly OVER Halloween. I am not sure if it's because it is so over done these days with festivals, church activities, and good old fashioned door to door trick or treating, or if it's just that I am SOOOO ready for Christmas. If it were up to me, the Christmas tree would be up tomorrow. I may just do that. It go to all the trouble to decorate, and then its only up for a month. I am sure the man that has to assemble the Christmas tree won't be too keen on decorating while we still have Jack-O-Lanterns on the front porch. I am so super excited for the holidays. We are heading to Austin for Thanksgiving. The farthest I have ever traveled for Thanksgiving was 30 minutes to Grandma's house. Actually packing a suitcase and staying with family, and possibly doing Black Friday shopping with my mom and sisters-in-law is thrilling.

So with that said....be gone Halloween! Bring on The Holidays!








1 comment:

jenjamin said...

Super cute! We are excited to see you guys in a few weeks! XO