12 February 2010

Revamping

I love makeovers especially when it is for my blog. I am recommitted to this thing. I haven't been very interesting lately and I am ashamed. I could write all day about Anatomy and Physiology, and maybe a little bit O' algebra. Isn't that thrilling? I could tell you about vomit, snot, and all sorts of other bodily functions that accompany illness, but I won't bore you with the details. So I am taking a cue from Shark Bait, and Glamazon Mormon Mom and doing a little confessional.

Enjoy:

- I hate math
- I hate teaching it to myself
- I don't enjoy eating healthy food
- I seldom do it
- I love to exercise, but I have not been to the gym since before Thanksgiving
- Don't even ask me why
- Cause all I'll do is make excuses
- I have a SERIOUS addiction to my computer
- That may have something to do with my lack of gym attendance
- I have a ginormous goal with becoming a better person in all walks of life: health, spiritual, educational, and parental
- Blogging will be an outlet and a good way to document my efforts!

2 comments:

juli said...

Love the new look! P.S. my button should fit better if you click the fit to shrink or whatever button!

Nat said...

Time to give facrbook the boot! I am all for bringing the blog back!