Yeah, it is sooooo totally autographed by Robert Pattinson an Kristen Stewart. They touched it, there DNA is all over it. I know you want it.
26 December 2009
Twilight Fans...STAY AWAY
I am not usually so boastful about things that I get. But this one TAKES THE CAKE! Seriously I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...I was in total shock. The funny thing is, I am not that die hard of a Twilight fan, but this was pretty crazy to open this on Christmas morning. For the record...Nick didn't actually go out and buy this gift for me. It was generously donated to us by a friend of his, Danny, who own a big business of collecting valuable items. He had this in his inventory and Nick commented on how I would die if I had it. So being super generous, Danny bequeathed this to us...I mean, me. I think it most likely will grace the wall in my bathroom at this point. I will not be hanging it over my fireplace any time soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow...very cool! I'm also really digging the cowboy boots you got (saw pics on FB). Merry Christmas!
Haha! I love your pj pants!
What a fun gift and surprise! Merry Christmas from the Top of Utah.
ok so if you are just going to hang it in your bathroom pass it my way! That should not be in the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment