Today, the sweetest, most beautiful, and most funny person I know is moving. Ashley and her new hubby, Jeff moved here at the end of last year. The short time that they were here, a few of the girls in our ward totally bonded with her, and developed such a strong friendship with her. Last night we had a little going away party for her and had a great time playing Dance Dance Revolution (which I totally sucked at) and Rock Band. It is so hard to see her leave. She has promised to return once Jeff has finished school, and I am going to hold her to that. We love you Ashley and wish you the best of luck in Portland!

Ashley, Me and Sarah

Erin and Ashley

Jammin out with Rock Band, you should hear Juli sing "Eye of the Tiger", award winning!

All the gals (I know that Ashley made that face on purpose because she is soooo sad to leave us!)
5 comments:
She will definitely be missed. Those were some hilarious last memories... until we meet again!
So fun!
Looks like you guys had fun.
bummer, sad i missed it and she's moving :(
Ohhh...You are so sweet Haley! Sure miss you! I will get you updated with Portland soon :)
Post a Comment