It is no secret that we loves us some barbecue down here in the Lone Star State. I have made mention of "Our" usual place on more than one occasion (Hard 8). We are obligated to take all out of town visitors when they come here. It is a must. No questions asked. The place is heaven on earth. So when Nicks handsome brutha, Nathan came, away we went. Nate was uber generous tonight and seriously bought a little of everything. Ribs, brisket, chicken, sausage, turkey, all sorts of bacon wrapped goodness, prime rib (dipped in butter) and all the fixens. Good times, good times.

I don't think vegetarians are allowed here...
Mommy's little carnivore
My boyfriends (yes, Eli's face is greasy, and I think that may be bbq sauce on Nicks chin)
The kidlets
greasy, artery clogging goodness
She is a chicken kinda gal
cowgirls with some 'tude
Silly monkeys
Do you seriously not just love that face?
Cutie pies
1 comment:
ooooo! where is this place???
Post a Comment