14 July 2009

A Boy and His Dolls...

I cannot separate this handsome, rugged, studly little man from his precious dolls. It is too dang cute. He LOVES Wood and Jessie. They are his best buds. They help him get through his day. He would watch Toy Story all day long if I let him. (well, most of the time it is on all day, and he just comes and goes as he pleases.)

In this picture, I had just asked him is he wanted to watch Woody and Jessie and he literally squeals in delight. I LOVE THIS KID!
Note the bald head in these pics...a very nice summer do, but I am missing his curly red locks. I think it may be time to let them come back.

4 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

He's not the only little man with an infatuation with dolls...I think the older sisters must have something to do with it ;). I know it does in our house!

Juli said...

I still can't get over your facebook profile picture. You are just so alluring!!

Wiseguys said...

Jaxon has been carrying around Madi's dress up shoes for the last 3 days. I think these boys are going to be best friends. They can play dolls and dress up together :)

Lisa Marie Trent said...

holy crap I need those dolls- where did they come from. Jack would love those..