05 May 2009
Happy Birthday Lady
My little Bug-a-roo is 4 today! She is slightly grumpy today which is always fun (not). We are persevering anyway. This girl is the light of my life. She is hilarious and always keeps me laughing. She is a princess so she is very demanding, but extremely obedient. She is sneaky, very, very sneaky, and always finds ways to get into some sort of trouble. She loves her big sister, and baby brother so much. She loves to play pretend, which is why the pretend kitchen, and the pretend ice cream shop were the best gifts ever. She is my little sidekick. She is completely content with hanging out with her awesome mommy and color or do a puzzle. I adore her completely and am so happy she is in my life.

Pizza face Bug with the Gramps
My kind of ice cream cone
Peter Piper Pizza, I hear that it's the pizza people pick. I'm just sayin.
The two most incredible girls on the earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE your family pic! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting! Have I really been gone THAT long already?
See you soon!
Tell that cute girl we love her and hope she had a really happy birthday.
Post a Comment