06 April 2009
A Very Good Idea
Easter is always a challenge for me. I LOVE the holiday; the sense of new life and the resurrection is so uplifting. But I, like everyone gets sucked into the "commercial" aspect of it. I am not ashamed of it. It is really fun especially with little girls, all the bunnies and chicks, it is so cute. However, I have a child with an early April birthday and another one with an early May birthday. It makes Easter somewhat obsolete around here and nothing is really that "special". So I had decided that the Easter bunny was going to be traveling very light this year until I read this great idea on the MODERN MOLLY MORMON Blog. So, on Thursday when us Frisco 4th gals head to the temple, I am thinking we need to make a pit stop at Moon's Bookstore. Who's with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment