21 March 2009

Poor Dog

Today Otie was the loser in a pretty nasty dog fight. I don't know what happend, but I do know it cost me a fortune to take care of it. I have been known to dislike the pooch, but after today, I have a new found love for him. Just take a peek at the wounds inflicted by the bully boxer across the street.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

ooouuuuccchhhh! I feel sorry for him and I am not a pet person at all.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Poor doggie! Was the dog across the street on a leash?

My name is Andrea said...

Oh, stupid boxer! Poor Odie...It looks like he got got bad. :o(

jenjamin said...

ahhh, that is awful! Your neighbor should pay that bill!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

I am so sorry about the dog. That is awful

Sarah said...

mmmmm, poor odie :(

Shobe said...

Oh my gosh! That dog across the street sucks!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is bad. Poor little guy. When I was little, our dog lost in a nasty fight.... sadly he passed away from it. Hopefully Otie will feel better soon.

Nat said...

That seriously breaks my heart.

Lisa Marie Trent said...

I hope you sue.