25 March 2009
Hang in There With Me
I am a recent convert from a PC to a Mac. Amid the change of operating systems I lost a lot of stuff. (okay, so it's not lost, it is just stuck on my PC.) One program for instance is the one that allowed me to make my cute headers. I am short $700 so I can't get Photoshop, so I am trying out a demo of another software called Pixelmator (approx $640 cheaper). So far so good. I think I am going to like it. There is just a ginormous learning curve with new software. I need to know from all of you readers, what my header looks like on your screen. Is it off center? Too big? Blurry? I know it isn't the greatest design, but it is just a trial. So comment away, and let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Don't worry... you'll LOVE your Mac once you forget all that PC nonsense! I totally recommend Photoshop Elements (much cheaper than the real deal but pretty much the same thing). Your header looks really cute, but on my screen it's off to the right a little. Let me know if you need any help getting acquainted with the Mac!
It's off center, but other than that it is cute.
Welcome to the Mac world. Once you go Mac, you never go back ;). LOVE mine...and I was definitely pushing to keep my PC. I just can't believe it now!
Your header is adorable. Perfect size, not blurry. It is pushed over to the right just a little bit, but it's not bad.
And, I know a lot of people use Photoshop, but to make all my blog stuff, I use a Mac program called Pages. ANd I LOVE it! I know Photoshop can do a ton more with image manipulation, but Pages is very easy and you can manipulate a lot of stuff too....I made a 141 page book using Pages...and it was so easy! Plus, I'm pretty sure it comes with the iLife, or one of those basic programs, so you may already have it?
Good luck! Your blog looks great!
I just got an iMac last week.
LOVE it.
I just got an iMac last week.
LOVE it.
Post a Comment