23 February 2009

Bloggers Anonymous

It has been 13 days since my last post. I am in withdrawls. I have a lot or nothing to post about. I have a lot on my mind, but its too much to put into words. And there is nothing of small enough significance to post about.

Some of the things on my mind include this Jack A**.




I know it is nothing new for Hollywood actors to use the Oscars as a platform to tout their political views, but last night's speech was ridiculous. I have NEVER been a fan of Sean Penn, and last night solidified my reasons for my disdain for that man. There can never be a year when the Oscars can be presented in the true spirit of celebration of entertainment. You can always leave it up to some left winged nut job of an actor to say something that gets my blood to boil. So having that said...BOO to Sean Penn. And YAY to Slumdog Millionaire! I still haven't seen it, but I am still proud of it winning so many Oscars.

Another thing on that is on my mind: I think my baby is trying to kill me. Yep, I said it. He has many cunning methods such as: scaring me half-to-death-almost-giving-me-a-heart-attack, with his new found ability of scaling the furniture. Or the fact that he likes to gouge out my eyes, and choke me. The choking started to day when we were in Kid to Kid. I was holding him (another one of his tactics to slowly kill me, he is 32 freaking pounds) and he began to force his hand right into my esophagus. All the while grinning from ear to ear. I then began to realize that he is enjoying playing with my giblet of a double chin. It must be fun to be a baby. You'd get away with doing all sorts of stuff that would be socially unacceptable if you were an adult. (Come on, how many times have you wanted to do that to someone?) Well the only solution for him is to put him in a padded room. That might work. Or else I might have to watch out for him, he could be a bad seed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. You have no idea how much I needed a chuckle tonight. I have had a few rough days at work and so desperately need an escape when I get home. So, thank you for putting things in perspective for me.

(I can't believe you referred to your little angle as the bad seed though. I know you are madly in love with him.)

Please tell Brother Young I said 'hello sir'.

Lisa said...

My baby will for sure have fun choking me int he future since I have a tripple chin!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

He is so cute, and I can't believe he weighs that much! Jackson weighs 33 pounds! Ha Ha! You make me laugh so hard.