I have had a major shortage of juicy stuff to blog about. So I am going to live vicariously through my awesomely talented, well connected brother. Chad was hired to go take some photos at The Sundance Film Festival a few weeks ago. The coolest part was when he was the ONLY photog allowed in Robert Redford's private suite for a little cocktail party. Lo and behold was Armageddon man himself, BEN AFFLECK. Oh my goodness. AND Robert Redford. He ain't to shabby. He may be old, but at least he's handsome. Chad said that they were super nice and accommodating. He also got to sit and chat with Peirce Brosnan for a half an hour. That is living the high life. The closest I have gotten to anyone famous was by sitting on the front row of the last movie I went and saw. 







Sting and his wife (above) and his posse (below)

Chris Rock and friends
Russel Simmons
6 comments:
Ben Affleck is yummy, huh?
NICE! That is awesome!
If you only knew how IN LOVE I have been my whole life with Robert Redford!!!!! Ask Curt, he gets annoyed with me... There are only two men I am goo goo over... Curt and Robert Redford!!!!! Thanks for the pictures that made my day!!!
That is freakin' sweet!
That is so cool
Yeah, so Chad is pops. Just because I think Robert Redford is super amazing... Whatev. Goodie bags - palease. J/K.
About allergies. We've moved to New Mexico (ABQ) so if there is a doctor hooked up here I'd love to know, if not - I am so taking my kids to the doc in Utah - only not for about a year!!! Honestly - best news I've heard for a long time - lmn.
Post a Comment