
28 January 2009
Har dee har har
I always chuckle at the HUGE deal Texas makes out of a winter storm. The news channels have "continuing coverage" and LIVE! on Location. Granted it is an ice storm, but really, constant news coverage? Sheesh. I however, will not, I repeat, WILL NOT complain at the cancellation of school and a chance to chill with my babies. There was no school cause of the ice, and by noon, the roads were clear. So we ventured out to Mickey-Dee's (yuck) for a little nugget/french fry action. Then we headed over to blockbuster and loaded up on six, count em, SIX movies. We have been having a lovely day relaxin at home. I love my kiddies, and can't wait till Monday when they are mine 7 days a week, 24 hours a day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
adorable kids and mommy!
Cute kids, does your little man have red hair? You know I love a little guy with red hair.
Haley, you look so good. I haven't seen you forever. The kids are pretty darn cute too!
Buster's tooth smile is so funny!
I am so glad you have the blog so that I can check out the latest haley hair style - now that I don't get to see you every Sunday. I miss ya! You look good, as always.
Post a Comment