28 November 2008

Turkey Day Fun, and Other Things

It was so much fun to be surrounded by so much family this year as opposed to the typical us and the folks. Yawn. We had a marvelous day and did what we Hurst's do best, eat. I think everyone does pretty much the same thing on Thanksgiving, so I am not going to give a play-by-play, but you can't deny the tradition that is watching the Cowboys play on Thanksgiving. (woo go Romo!)
I love my family so very much. They are always good for a laugh. When we all get together, it is inevitable that someone will always laugh so hard they pee their pants. And with the the sheer volume of children, there is always a child sleepy, hungry, bleeding, or bruised. But I wouldn't want it any other way.

Me and my handsome baby bro, and Maggie. We could so be a Christmas card.
The once a year tradition of the men cleaning
This is how our day was spent, stuffing our faces, how elegant and graceful am I?
The FeastMy sweetness that I affectionately refer to as Bug
A chilly day shopping at South Lake Town Square calld for some Gelatto don't ya think?These cousins = BFF

3 comments:

Nat said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a fun day. It reminds me of the many thanksgivings we all spent together, I miss those!

grammy vicki said...

I am so glad that one of you posted some pics of you Thanksgiving dinner. So fun to have so many of you together. Your papa certainly was excited!!!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Looks like you had a good Holiday. I am glad you had lots of people their to spend it with you.