
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night. (or day, whatever)
I am so incredibly grateful for everything. Yep, everything.
I am so thankful for: (here's the list)
1. Our jobs
2. People that need to refinance their homes...We owe ya one *wink wink*3. People that need chiropractic care (which means you)
2. People that need to refinance their homes...We owe ya one *wink wink*3. People that need chiropractic care (which means you)
4. My BEAUTIFUL family, seriously, I can't even express in enough words how blessed I am to be the mother of the most incredible monkeys, let alone be married to my hunka burnin love
5. Our dusty, finger-print covered home
6. Transportation
7. Food (even though up until last night my kids were living on a diet of Tang and Saltines)
8. Perfect weather
9. Thanksgiving dinner will finally exceed 10 peeps this year (first time in um, 6 years I think...YAHOOO!)
10. My parents
11. Nick's parents
12. Friends. Friends. Friends. Mwah to all of ya'll
13. Egg nog
14. Movie Theaters
15. Christmas music
16. Hot chocolate with hazelnut creamer
17. My health, my family's health
17. My health, my family's health
18. My dog allergy was cured, so now if I am forced to live with the dang mutt, I won't suffer
19. I am grateful that I am a happy person
Last but not least.....
20. My blog. I love you blog. You are my sounding board, you listen to all my problems with never a judgement or interruption. We've had some good times, and I look forward to a long happy life together.
2 comments:
I love your list! HAPPY TURKEY DAY!
your blog loves you, too.
Post a Comment