All things considered, I couldn't be happier with my present place of employment. I would rather be home with my babies, but hey, it is a great alternative. The doctor is phenomenal. He is a great compassionate person, and I am thrilled to work there. I have to do a little shameless office promotion here, but you have to to check it out. FOR REALS. I am not joking. LIFE CHANGING STUFF going on there. I know my dad, ever the skeptic about all the "voodoo" chiropractic stuff might be a little weirded out by happenings at ChiroCare and Allergy Relief Center. But if you are open to alternative treatments then you have to get down there. If you have allergies to anything, Dr. Hassam can totally cure you (about 95% of people). There's my plug. Call and I will schedule an appointment for you.
As a side note, those of you who voted brown for my hair...you won! (pics coming soon)
4 comments:
Does he accept insurane?
Well I am glad you are enjoying the new job. It is nice to get out. I am thankful for my job it gives me sanity at times.
you would even look cute with hair the color of poop. blonde or brown you are adorable.
Your hair is adorable Haley!! Glad to hear you love your job. Thanks for the chiro plug. You know us "quacks" need all the positive referrals we can get. :)
Tell your hubby to come over any time to set up our surround sound. Terry can't wait to listen to the Cowboy games in stereo. LOL
Post a Comment