15 November 2008
The Deal
Okay so you ALL know that I have been working graveyard shifts at Lifetime part time. The need for full time work has come up, and so I began the search. After several interviews at different places, nothing was happening. Frustrated to say the least. So I decided to go full time at the gym during the days. I was immediately offered the position of the daytime shift supervisor for the Operations department. Big whoop. Then, the next day I get an interview scheduled for this Chiropractor in Frisco. Bottom line, walked in, fell in love and wanted to work there sooooo bad. He liked me a ton, aced my interview. Last night I had to go in and meet the wife. That went great too. As of today, I am officially hired. YEA! The bad news: I had to call my boss at Lifetime, and bail on the job 2 days before I am supposed to start. That was the WORST. Seriously, he was T-O'ed. Oh well. The deed was done, and now I can start my new career!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
good for you! ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
Don't feel bad. You have to do what is best for you and your family. I am so happy for you Haley. I know that you really wanted this job! They never called me for the reference, BTW. I never got the chance to tell them how totally awesome you are, bummer!
Congratulations! There's always a little bit of silver lining in every crappy situation. I'm so happy that you found a job you LIKE.
Congrats! hope you like the new job!
Congrats! Sounds like a good fit. I'm glad to know you'll be getting a little more sleep very soon!
Oh!!!! And free adjustments are included, right?? You'll be lovin' that!
congrats!! yay!! bravo!!
Congrats! You rock!
Yay for you!!! Congrats! Maybe if you watch him really closely, then the next time that I see you, you can adjust me. ha ha. Good job!
Nicely Done!! Yea for finding a full time job that you like!!
Way 2 go girl. Congrat's! It;s sounds like the perfect fit for you.
congrats!! i've had to do that before and it sucks but you gotta do what's best for you and your family.
Congrats:) Hope it makes life easier for you all.
I don’t know whether or not you keep tabs on our family blog – but I am going to ‘privatize’ my blog. I got a creepy stalker (eeewww!) email me at jenvietti@comcast.net if ya want to keep tabs
XOXO
Jen
Congrats on the new job
Post a Comment