01 October 2008

Want to Eat Fancy?

Get ready for this:

Grilled Apple, Onion, and Brie Sandwich
(if making this for one...follow directions, if it is for more, then do the math)

1/2 apple, any kind will do, the more tart, the yummier
1/4 small white onion, slice into pretty little rings
1 T. Butter {melted}
Enough Brie to cover your bread
2 slices of bread

Slice up up your apple very thin {remember this is on a sandwich}, and slice your onions, heat up griddle/skillet and melt butter. Add the apples and onions to the butter and saute away. Once tender, set aside. Put your bread onto the area that you were saute-ing, cover with the Brie, onions and apple, and top with the other slice of bread. Grill on both sides until the Brie is nice and gooey.

This is the easiest fancy schmancy lunch. Keep in mind, I buy the CHEAPEST Brie you can find at Walmart, only $3.48. If you feel spendy, splurge for the $12 kind, it might taste even better! I felt so special eating this today. Superb.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!

Hey can you e-mail here to tell me when you want to get together. . .

bowsandtutus@gmail.com

My name is Andrea said...

wow, that is way fancier than my pb&j that i usually indulge in!!!

shahna said...

They have something very similar to that at Paradise Bakery that I always get. It is so yummy!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

You eat some high class stuff. I am eating a boring salad and veggies! My mouth is watering