02 October 2008

I am thankful for stuff. You know the usual: home, food, car, family, gospel. But this week I am a little out of it. VERY tired, and I have an extremely sick, barfy baby. I am thankful that I have the baby, but not for the abundance of vomit. So with that said, I have a grateful heart, but nothing right now sticks out in my mind. {I still have a need to pledge my undying devotion to sugar free Red Bull.}


Oh wait...I am SOOOO truly thankful for Shahna and her endless supply of darling hand-me-downs. Granted, it will be a good 2 years before Buster can fill Brady's shoes, I am grateful nonetheless.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

she is awesome isn't she :D

My name is Andrea said...

Sometimes in the middle of trials and yucky things, the very littlest things are the stuff we become most grateful for! Even RedBull.

jenjamin said...

Here is a few to be grateful for

1) That you are not throwing up.
2) That you other kids are not throwing up also.
3) That Nick is not throwing up.
4) That you have that cute little money to clean up after.
5) Clorox Wipes

hope he gets feeling better soon

Brooke said...

Hey I need your e-mail. I sent a list out to everyone. . . but I don't have your e-mail. I will have a lot of extra of things, too. We can work something out :)

Brooke said...

One other thing! The bows, no one has to bring anything. . . except things you have at home, like scissors etc. For the tutu you will need to buy tulle. If you tell me what colors you are wanting to do I can get the ribbon for you with the other bulk ribbon I am buying today or tomorrow! Then you won't need to worry about that. SO JUST TULLE!

The wings. . . you will just need Panty Hose, and glitter color of your choice. Unless it's pink or purple because I have enough to share! You will also need wire hangers, but those you can get normally free at a dry cleaners.

So really shouldn't cost you too much :)

shahna said...

Here is somethin' to be grateful for: that you are not Sarah Palin having to face the hardest debate of her life tonight against Biden (he is gonna eat her for lunch!)
Man, I feel for her!!! I am so glad I am not in her shoes!!!!:O)