29 October 2008

Ode to A Fatso

Buster is a chunky monkey
He has the sweetest face
I adore everything he does
He spreads joy all over the place

His weight is off the charts
His head is rather small
His height is right up there too,
Thankfully, he will be tall

Okay, so I am NO poet, but I just need to write this quick little post to let you all know that my child is gargantuan. (I never, in my whole 27 years, have had to write that word. I had no clue how it was even spelled. Thank heaven's for spell check!) He is massive. We went in for his 9 month check (a month and a half too late), and he is seriously off the charts huge. I love it though. It makes me giggle every time I see him in the buff, and all the countless rolls of jelly that cover his body. I am thinking about making him Santa for Halloween. He's got the rosy cheeks too boot! I love Mr. E., E Buzz, Buster Brown, Easy E.

Buster totally rocks my world.

(all of four peeps out there are going to catch my Wanda referece)


(This one doesn't even do him justice in the chubb department, he was in the middle of major stomach flu, and lost a few lbs.)

5 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute. Jer says he weighs like 30 pounds. He is as big as J! I love those chubby babies. I never get any. Maybe next time

jenjamin said...

delish!

The A Team said...

my ryan was a chunker too. i loved it...mostly...except cleaning out that stinky gunk from the neck rolls (yuck). there's nothing cuter than baby rolls and dimples!!

p.s. love the censored heiny pictures. :)

Billy and Nikki said...

how are you! it's been so long I can't even remember the last time I've seen you! Your family is so cute. So where in TX do you live. My husbands job might take us to Dallas in Jan.

Nat said...

So cute!! Aiden was a mass of blubbler at that age too, love it! What a sweetheart!