You've gotta check out the Indexed Phobia List.
I don't want to be mean, I really don't. I am sure that some of these phobias are very very scary and real for some people. I know aracnaphobia is real, and agaoraphobia, but some of these are down right hilarious:
Standing upright- Basistasiphobia or Basostasophobia
Russians- Russophobia (they terrify me)
Meteors- Meteorophobia
Knees- Genuphobia (they are pretty scary)
Holy things- Hagiophobia (really, holy things are scary?)
Freedom- Eleutherophobia
Yellow color- Xanthophobia. (yellow can be quite frightening, I mean, just look at a banana)
2 comments:
Can you imagine the issues you'd have if you were a Yellow Russian with a bad back praying for freedom and holy things?
Yeah I have seen the vomit phobia, and feel completely justified in my fear :) My family (parents)feel otherwise. . . I have been this way since a young child. They joke about sending me somewhere to get over my fear. Heck no. I am not going somewhere where they make me watch people vomit, or clean vomit etc. I will keep the fear thank you!
So I was thinking about you today as I was making my blog "pink for october" You were a little too early with your hair! It needed to be this month!
Post a Comment