05 October 2008

Nights Just Like This

I need a million nights just like tonight. Beautiful. Perfect. Picnic blanket on the lawn, bikes, and naky babies. The cutest people alive, and lots of laughter, and pure joy. I took a MAJOR cue from President Monson, and enjoyed the moment. Enjoyed today. Not worrying about tomorrow, or the future. We were just content with the evening. No worries.

isn't that just the cutest baby back ever?






6 comments:

Mindi said...

those are some beautiful peeps there. good for you guys.

and naky babies are my favorite kind.

(in a non-pedophile way, of course ;)

My name is Andrea said...

Such beautiful kids. Everything will be alright, just have some faith and "enjoy the journey...now!" You'll never get this time back with your kids, so live in it! It was a beautiful night, glad you got to enjoy it before the rain came in!

Nat said...

I hear ya about Pres. Monson's talk. So awesome, and so true!!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Great pics! I hope you have many other nights as great as that one.

jenjamin said...

Cute family and cute blanket!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

the kids are so cute. I love that little guy. I want to squeeze his face