Me either! I will tivo it now! Just so I don't miss it.
That would be soooo funny! I know I would watch it. But really, we watch this show anyway. No one in the family will admit it, but we watch it!
That's hilarious. BTW thanks for keeping that post up yesterday. I know that I probably should not have read it, but it also touched my heart. I am glad I looked at your blog yesterday!
This awesome, I am glad I looked at your blog today it made my day,I love it,,,,,,,,
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Me either! I will tivo it now! Just so I don't miss it.
That would be soooo funny! I know I would watch it. But really, we watch this show anyway. No one in the family will admit it, but we watch it!
That's hilarious. BTW thanks for keeping that post up yesterday. I know that I probably should not have read it, but it also touched my heart. I am glad I looked at your blog yesterday!
This awesome, I am glad I looked at your blog today it made my day,
I love it,,,,,,,,
Post a Comment