17 September 2008

She May Be Pretty


But she is entirely evil. My sister-in-law Jen is the devil in disguise as the perfect housewife. If you don't believe me, try every recipe here, and then get on the scale. She has it in for me. Everything she does is so freaking good. I swear I have gained 5 lbs in the past month because of her. Personal faves are this and this and this.
(Hey Jen...I am bringing my sweatpants cause I expect some serious goodness this weekend! Can't wait!

1 comment:

jenjamin said...

HAHA... LOL You are so funny! Hilarious. I was so shocked to see my face, I was like "I don't remember being a devil for Halloween". :) Funny. you are very generous but I am glad you like my stuff! And don't get your hopes up I already told you, I am only offering bread and cheese this weekend.