17 September 2008

Google Image Tag


Thanks Cami for this tag. It was really fun! Basically, you search for the answers to a few questions using the Google/Yahoo Image search. Then, you have to post an image from the results with your answer. Simple enough?
My Favorite Vacation: Cozumel, Mexico...honeymoon baby! And Basel, Switzerland

My Favorite Color: Green

My Age: 27

My Favorite Treat: Chocolate

My Favorite Food: Sushi

Place I want to travel to the Most: Italy! I would give up my first born to spend 2 month there touring around. (okay, not really) Mainly I want to go to Positano. You will recognize it if you have seen Under The Tuscan Sun. And I would love to go to Santorini.

My First Name: Haley

(apparently her name is haley)

My Middle Name: Hurst

My Last Name: Young

Place I grew up and Currently Live in: Wayne, NJ; Coppell, TX; Sandy, UT; Dallas; TX


Something I used to love to do: Shop, and I hope to do it again soon.

My Favorite Animal: Devon Rex cats. I am not a cat person, but I want one sooo bad! But I like a pretty horse too.


I tag: Britt, Andrea, Sarah, Lisa

2 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Oh, fun! I will do this on my Me, me, me blog, because it is all about me....

Sarah said...

what-- when did you tag me??? i was looking at this thinking-- ooh this is a cool tag- thanks!