Crazy what mother nature will do. All is well here... just a bit of wind and that is it. Hope you do OK and I'll be watching the skies for my new favorite cute red bench.
no kidding. yesterday we got a lot of rain. my little gerber daisies out front say we got a little TOO much rain but today could not be more beautiful. On a day like today I wish I had a big table on my porch so we could eat outside. I love it!
Ona personal note, haley H. you were one of the cutest things in the world at church today.
4 comments:
Good luck. I hope for ya'll that not everything is bigger in Texas and the storm passes quickly.
yeah--great---on the day of P's b-day party:(
Crazy what mother nature will do. All is well here... just a bit of wind and that is it. Hope you do OK and I'll be watching the skies for my new favorite cute red bench.
no kidding. yesterday we got a lot of rain. my little gerber daisies out front say we got a little TOO much rain but today could not be more beautiful. On a day like today I wish I had a big table on my porch so we could eat outside. I love it!
Ona personal note, haley H. you were one of the cutest things in the world at church today.
Post a Comment