
1. I am thankful for Life Time Fitness for giving me a job. (what sucks though, it is 10 pm to 5 am two nights a week)
2. I am thankful for Craigslist.
3. I am thankful for my kids and how they help me stay in the here and now, and bring a smile to my face all day long.
4. I am so very thankful for my baking abilities. I like to bake yummy things (and eat them).
2. I am thankful for Craigslist.
3. I am thankful for my kids and how they help me stay in the here and now, and bring a smile to my face all day long.
4. I am so very thankful for my baking abilities. I like to bake yummy things (and eat them).
5 comments:
I didn't know you got a job Haley! What will you be doing?
love your banner--thanks a lot!!
we want proof of your fabulous baking skillz...you could do that simply by overnighting a package to me and i would vouch for you.
Haley you got the job!!!! Does this mean no more workin out with me :O(. I am happy you got a job - I know that is a relief. I am just sad if I have lost my walking buddy. Please come over and help me switch up my blog.
10 pm to 5 am???!!! What are you doing there during those hours???
DO TELL!
Dude. I'm actually jealous of your job. WAY jealous. I bet that they let you work out for free too, huh? SO COOL!!!
Post a Comment