

Despite her ghastly behavior after school, she LOVES it. After her first full day, she said to me,
"Mom, do I get to go back tomorrow?"
To which I replied, "Yep."
She then asks with excitement, "ALL DAY?"
"Yep. All day every day for the next 20 years...."
I get soooo frustrated with her though. I will ask her what she did that day, and she responds with the exact same answer, "I don't know".
"What was your favorite thing you did today?" I ask
"Lunch. Oh, and recess." (typical Bird)
I am so glad that she is so social. (like her parents) I just hope she begins to love academics. (like her momma) Rico and I are both yellows {if you are familiar with the Blue Red Yellow White color code} so we are destined to have yellow children, but that isn't always a good thing!
Better sleep routines, here we come! I pray that she will adapt, because her Exorcist behavior is making me an Exorcist mother. {It is beginning to get messy with the split pea soup vomit that we spew every afternoon. (k...that's way gross I know. Sorry)}
4 comments:
It is REALLY hard for the kids to adjust to a FULL day of Kinder! Doing something scheduled every minute is HARD for a 5 year old! She will adjust but give her time:)
wow, that 2nd pic looks just like "Bird" :D jk
Nice image of the exorcist. You crack me up.
Sorry to say it does not get better. Little girls are crazy! Reagan has her good and bad days. Depends on what happens at school. So get ready! Ha Ha! I am glad she likes playing at school though
Post a Comment