Gosh darn it all to heck. Today, whilst at the lovely pool, my sweet, innocent little Bird gets in the pool, hops right back out and says: "MOM! That pool is
FREAKIN COLD". Great. Yes, she did learn that from me. I am not proud of it. Now I have to tell her that it is not a good word to say, and I also have to watch my mouth. No more "
freakin's" around here!
6 comments:
LOL!!!
A off topic question....You said YOU loved Wall-E....Did the kids love it too??? Is there actually talking it it? It is hard to tell from the previews. Steve wants to take P to see it.
Well, it's better than the word "freakin'" is meant to replace!
I have the worst time remembering to watch my mouth when kids are around...
Hehe! I am guilty of the same thing! Yesterday, Poopie said there were to many Freakin' cars out! He is not even two and a half. Oops. Not my best Mommy moment. lol
Some words that we have had to ban at our house cause of our little mima bird sp? fart,oh my gosh, boobs,oh the list could go on. You don't realize how much the soak in until it comes out of their mouth.
p.s. I really didn't like Wall-E not enough talking and too much propaganda. said my piece and now I am officailly done :D
i feel ya sister. ryan told me that the car ride on tuesday "sucked".
and, oh yeah he totally got that from me...doesn't that suck.
remember when we got in trouble for saying the words "butt" and "shut up" when we were little....it's the same thing with our kids. By the time they grow up those terms will be not that big a deal..
Post a Comment