25 July 2008

Because I'm Debbie Downer Lately

I thought I'd lighten the mood by partaking in Andrea's tag-fest.

JOYS-

1. My kids laughter, and when they are kind to each other
2. Dating my wonderful husband
3. Being around good friends
4. Shopping when I have money, and buying things that are below a size 16!

FEARS-

1. Being unprepared for unemployment again
2. One of my kids getting diagnosed with a terminal illness
3. Car accidents

GOALS-

1. Financial freedom
2. To be content with myself and my body
3. To learn and live the gospel to my full potential

CURRENT OBSESSIONS-

1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Figuring out how I can buy/get clothes that fit me now, ya know, cause I'm broke! (10/12)
3. So You Think You Can Dance?

SURPRISING (weird) FACTS ABOUT ME-

1. I am a frosting-aholic. I would eat it by the tub if I could
2. I never use eye make up remover, I always pick my mascara off...totally gross I know
3. I love movie theater popcorn with any of the following candy combos: M&M's, Junior Mints, and Skittles.

4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME-

1. See above
2. I hate it when my kids play with their toys. It usually means I have to clean it up, so I'd rather them color, or watch T.V.
3. I always smell my clothes, my kids clothes, and towels as I fold them. EVERY LAST THING....which is why it takes me twice as long to get it folded and put away.

4 PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER

1. The gym
2. The pool
3. Target and/or Wal Mart
4. McDonald's

4 PEOPLE THAT E-MAIL ME

1. Laurie Eagan ( I am the worst VT supervisor ever.)
2. My dad
3. Aunt Dianne
4. Elizabeth

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS

1. Chocolate
2. Diet Dr. Pepper
3. Mac and Cheese...the good kind, not Kraft.
4. Chocolate

4 PLACES I LOVE TO BE

1. Home at night, when my kids are in bed, and I have nothing to do.
2. My moms house by the pool
3. San Fransisco
4. My grandma's backyard (it's amazing)

4 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. The Princess Bride
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Moulin Rouge


You can do this if ya want...no pressure

2 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

i smell all my laundry as i fold it too, every last piece. it is one of the things that i love about doing it!

Jessica said...

That mac n cheese recipe looks yummy, I will have to try it out. I still remember one night I spent the night at your house and your mom made us some home made mac n cheese and it had cream of mushroom soup in it and I tought it was so yummy! Anyway...memory lane there.

I LOVE Dr. Pepper too, I am going to TRY to start liking Diet, I have about 10 pounds I need to loose, but can't give up my DP, so I am going to try the diet so I can cut some calories, somehow!