We are taking total advantage of having Nick around. Crummy as the situation is, we are making the most of quality Daddy time. We have been loving the Frisco Rec Center lately. I am there everyday any way, just working my huge fanny off, but the pool is the greatest ever. It will be quite the challenge to take all three kids by myself, so having Nick there helps immensely. Whatever will I do when he goes back to work?
4 comments:
So much fun! What are you feeding that baby? Good grief he has grown! Not a newborn any more - where have I been?
I love all of Eli's Chub:) It looks so cute on babies:) Glad you are trying to enjoy this time even though it is stressful!
Fun stuff!! I think Eli weighs more than Bailey, he is so cute!
Now if THAT isn't makin' lemonade from lemons I don't know what is! I am prayin for ya Haley!
Post a Comment