Well, its this thingy--->

The little thin piece of skin that attached the gums to the upper lip. Sophie severed hers tonight. Don't ask how, I am not sure if I can even explain. But it gave me quite the scare. I got the bleeding to subside, and she finally fell asleep. Thanks to Dr. Shobe (friend dentist) for giving me some much needed piece of mind. I think we are in the clear.
8 comments:
ouch.
Hey I did the same thing when I was about 13! It does grow back together.
WHAT? how does that happen? does it grow back?? Did she just show up screaming and bleeding? Scary...
OUCH!! I'd have surely died.
I purposely had mine clipped, to prevent the gap in my two front teeth. It didn't work, but it hurt like a mother. :D I cried when I got the stithces out and the dentist told me I was being a baby, but it really hurt.
Can I just say this post made my stomach turn - i hope she is ok! and you too mom - i think I would have passed out!
Yikees! That is not her mouth is it?? 2 of our kids have had to have that little thingy snipped.
AH! Seriously kids are great at giving us mom's heart attacks! Hope she is feeling better!
Post a Comment