
The Swiffer Sweeper Vac...How have I not had this little piece of heaven until now? Really! Have I been living under a rock? This is the greatest invention ever. For those of you who know, I struggle daily to keep my floors clean with kids and a dog...oh that dog. The greatest part, Sophie begs me to do it, like all day long. I dare you to find one crumb or shedded hair on that floor!
6 comments:
I also LOVE my swiffer sweeper vac and use it DAILY! And I don't even have a dog just one kid--and a husband--who makes as many crumbs as the kid:)
Thanks for the review! Good to know. I do not own one, but I have considered it many times. If you love it, I will take your word and get one! Thanks again.
When Sophie's done over there, why don't you send her down my way? :) I only have the Swiffer Wet Jet, but I love it too.
Reagan loves to do that as well
So, you are pops. I have officially put you on my blog as "peeps I know" I hope you feel famous. I also hope you read my "comment" about the Dyson Animal!
I need to get me one of those!
Post a Comment