10 February 2008

Alphabet

This is a tag respose to Britt. Sarah your's is next

A-Attached or Single?- Attached!
B-Best Friends?- Nick, Soph, Jades, Eli
C-Cake or Pie?-Cake
D-Day of Choice?- Mondays, that is Nick's day off.
E-Essential Item-Lip gloss, diapers, nursing cover
F-Favorite color? Many shades of green, avocado, olive, sage, grass, lime
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H-Hometown?- Sandy, Utah back in the day, but I consider McKinney the new hometown (my kids hometown)
I-Favorite Indulgence?-eek....Frosting (any kind), cookie dough, and cookies
J-January or July? January cause its my birthday, and there are crazy awesome sales
K-Kids? 2 girls, Sophie 4.75, Jada 2.75, and Eli 2 months
L-Life isn't complete without? kisses from my fam
M-Marriage Date?- November 10, 2001
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers, Ben, Chad, and Clayton
O-Oranges or Apples?-it has to be a Clementine orange, or a Fuji apple otherwise it won't get eaten
P-Phobia and Fears?-Vomitting
Q-Quote?-"The greatest gift is a portion of thyself."-Ralph Waldo Emmerson
R-Reason to smile?- Losing some Lb's, my kids laughing, Eli smiling, and a good paycheck
S-Season of choice?- Utah's Fall
T-Tag three people?- Sarah R, Rachelle J, and Brianne H.
U-Unknown fact about me?-I really don't like to fly on airplanes, but do it out of necessity.
V-Vegetable?- avocado's (I am not sure that is a veggie, but oh well) and homemade Pico...yummy
W-Worst habit?-This is gross, but I am really bad about picking at my cracked heals.
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound?- Ultrasound! I associate it with a baby! X-
Y-Your favorite food?- I love Thai and Indian foor, but I am happy with warm homemade honey wheat bread.
Z-Zodiac Sign?-Aquarius

2 comments:

Nora said...

Haley~ Aren't boys fun for a change? Eli is just darling. Hey how are you related to Molly Cormican? She is good friends with my sisters in Georgia. Small world! Take care!

Randy said...

The things you can learn about your cousin on their blog! Sounds like things are well!