29 January 2008

Mr. E


When there is no binky...

A finger should do.


I am cruel, but Eli is so cute when he cries, you can see his dimples and his "butt chin". (that's what my brothers called it when we were growing up)


New favorite sleeping position...shhh don't tell!


Practicing tummy-time. Not quite sure what to think yet.

9 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

That pic of him on the boppie is so dang cute...crazy as it sounds it makes me want a new baby! Yikes, did I really just say that out loud.

Nat said...

That picture of him sleeping is precious! That sweet little face totally makes up for the crappy days of motherhood!

Gary Church said...

Yea for sleeping on his tummy! lol. After Ryan was 5 weeks old and could lift his head from side to side, I started putting him to sleep on his tummy. His head was getting flat and he'd always wake himself up because his hands would flail in his sleep. When I switched him to his tummy, he slept through the night (9 hours straight) one week later. I felt like a bad mom, but my mom, who had 9, told me that she put all of us to sleep on our tummies from day 1. They used to tell them not to put them to sleep on their backs. We can't win.

Amanda said...

He is adorable:) Please just keep reminding me about the GOOD stuff about having babies....I need to get pumped up about it!

Wardell Family said...

So handsome! I love that he sucks him thumb...so cute!
-Amber

Jenny said...

Seriously haley, he is so darling! He has filled out..cute little chunky face!

Brooke said...

You make me laugh! LOVE the Butt-chin! Sorry you have had some rough days. You should come to my house and see how dirty it is and I don't have a newborn :)

YoungFamilyBlog said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to see him in person

Nana Hurst said...

All our babies slept on their tummies and I'm sure we did too. If it makes them better sleepers, why not, and no flat head.