I would like to invite you all into the frustration of my day. Sophie is sick, so I am not taking her anywhere. Jada feels great and wants to get out of the house. I can't, for the life of me, figre out how to keep everyone happy. I desperately need to clean my house, but I have a nursing baby that insists on eating every five minutes. Therefore, it has taken me 6 hours to dust and vacuum. This day sucks...
4 comments:
Oh the joys of motherhood! I know those crappy days all to well! Hang in there!
It REALLY sucks in you're Eli ... literally. hahaha. Send Jada to Sarah Rager's house ... aren't her and Claire the same age? Sarah? What's one more, right?
Good luck with all of that!
This too passes way too fast. I know right now does not seem like it will, and you will never have a full nights sleep, but you will. Then you will miss those days, all to soon of the little ones cuddle upto next to you and smelling oh so sweet.
Post a Comment