Ok that is so funny I can not stop laughing. I had show Jeremy we were both dying! Hey thanks for my cute background. You are the best girl!
OMGoodness, have you seen "It's business time?" It's by the same guys. HILarious.
What!? Aaahahahah...?Uh..that was funny and uh, Haley, I have no words to explain how I felt after that video. Funny, yes, odd, absurd, and funny.
I am SOOOOOO happy that I am not the only one who loves the Flight of the Conchords. Holy crap. Tell me you've seen the "Prince of the Party" one...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ok that is so funny I can not stop laughing. I had show Jeremy we were both dying! Hey thanks for my cute background. You are the best girl!
OMGoodness, have you seen "It's business time?" It's by the same guys. HILarious.
What!? Aaahahahah...?
Uh..that was funny and uh, Haley, I have no words to explain how I felt after that video. Funny, yes, odd, absurd, and funny.
I am SOOOOOO happy that I am not the only one who loves the Flight of the Conchords. Holy crap. Tell me you've seen the "Prince of the Party" one...
Post a Comment