26 October 2007

The Boy

I went and got my 3-D ultrasound today and got some great pics of the boy. He is so cute! This first pic, he is puffing up his cheeks, but we already think he looks just like Jada. Only time will tell!



7 comments:

Nat said...

I love it!!! The 3-D ultrasounds are so much fun! You got some awesome shots of him and I agree, he does look like Jada. He has the same shape face. Does he have a name yet?

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Oh Haley he is so cute. I can't wait to see what he looks like. Things like that make me baby hungry! Then I spend the day chasing Jackson and I remember why I am waiting a bit! Ha Ha!

grammy vicki said...

Amazing technology we have these days. It is so incredible that you know exactly what he looks like before he is born!! He's darling. What is your due date?

Brit H. said...

What a babe! He looks so cute! So, I am just going to echo "nat", does he have a name yet? We are excited for you guys!

Lisa Marie Trent said...

Holy crap. That is CRAZINESS!! I'm so excited for you.

Nanahurst said...

Wow, you will have so much fun with those two girls and that new little boy.. What fun.

LeAnn Boyce said...

Oh, sweet baby Lincoln; I can hardly wait to meet you! I will echo everyone else's comments when I say he does look a grat deal like big sister Jada. Please have the girls kiss "the belly" for Grandma Boyce.