18 October 2007

Days of the Week

My kids are so smart. Don't be jealous.

By the way, I hear this song, at least 400 times a day.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

So cute! I love Jada's crescendo at the end. Like I've said before, does she want to come teach Ben how to talk? J/K...we're actually making some progress there FINALLY! Although, I don't think he'll be singing this song with your girls any time soon. Maybe that's a good thing if it saves me from hearing it 400 times a day!

The Ross Family said...

Hey! Your girls are so cute! I am glad that we found eachother on here. It is so fun to keep in touch with everyone. You look great and it sounds like you are doing well in Texas. We need to have a little reunion one of these days when everyone is in town. I know it is hard to get everyone at once, but it would be fun to see everyone!

PS - Where are you getting all of your cute backgrounds? They are always changing and they are adorable!