19 September 2007

A Plug For My Baby Bro..the Photographer

My not-so-little brother, Clayton, has recently taken up the hobby of photography. This isn't your typical stuff. I am a little biased, but I think he is pretty great. He is following in the footsteps our our older brother, Chad who is a professional photographer in SLC. Chad doesn't really do portraits or weddings, he does advertising. He is phenomenal. You can see his stuff at www.chadhurst.com.

But I am not here to really talk about Chad. Clayton recently took some pics of my kids, and I think they turned out wonderful. If you have a need for some great pics of your family that aren't posed, and cheesy, he is your man. (He isn't paying me for this.)



4 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Cute pictures!!

Jessica said...

Haley, your oldest is such a spitting image of you it is crazy, I feel like I am looking at pictures of you when we were that age. Those are really cute pics, nice work Clay!

Heidi P said...

Haley, We miss you guys so much. Those pictures of your girls are darling! I justed started this blogging thing so I hope you get this.

Heidi P said...

Haley, Also, how did you set up your page so cute? I need some help in setting mine up because it is pretty dull. Your background is awesome!