It shouldn't be a shocker here, but my Jada: sweet, funny, kind, helpful Jada, got STUDENT OF THE MONTH! Yeah, I am a proud mommy. This girl is the best kid ever (okay,
one of the three best kids ever). I adore this little person. She is ALWAYS saying the darndest things. We could have a whole post about all the things she says. Okay, fine, I will share the funniest story now. I won't make you wait. This happened several months ago while she was staying at my moms house.
She walked up to the giant roman numeral clock and said
"Oh my! Look at the time!"
To which my mom replies: "Oh really Jada? What time is it?"
She then, in typical Jada fashion says: "I don't know...its in Spanish."
Okay, that's all you get of my funny girl for now. Now just enjoy her cute little mug.
Jada with her daddy
Jada and mommy
Jada and Lilly
Her RIDICULOUSLY adorable teacher Mrs. Tennison
Jada and her friends and Teacher
No comments:
Post a Comment