You are the cutest! What was your costume?Hope you got my msg about the sewing machine:)
Fun times! Glad you took some pics cause I took mine in raw last night and my computer refuses to download them :(
I was supposed to be a farmer, but I think I look more like a 12 year old, seriously, overalls and pig tails, what was I thinking?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are the cutest! What was your costume?
Hope you got my msg about the sewing machine:)
Fun times! Glad you took some pics cause I took mine in raw last night and my computer refuses to download them :(
I was supposed to be a farmer, but I think I look more like a 12 year old, seriously, overalls and pig tails, what was I thinking?
I was supposed to be a farmer, but I think I look more like a 12 year old, seriously, overalls and pig tails, what was I thinking?
Post a Comment