I am fully aware that people read my blog. How do I know? Well, cause of that little doo-hickey on the side bar (blog frog) that says for instance: Lisa; 1 hour ago.
There are people that visit frequently and come over here to find out I have NOTHING new going on. Well, I do have a TON going on. OODLES. I am swamped, overwhelmed, happy, not happy, smart, ditzy, and a few other adjectives that will remain in my head and not spewed all over this awesome, all informative narrative of my fascinating, tantalizing existence. Yep. I feel as though for the past year it has been all about me. Everyone asks about Nick's work, about my work, how they can help me, how my school is going, is there anything that they can do for me. In the midst of all this me-ness, there have been a few oversights about some of YOU. You know who you are if you are reading this. I have CLOSE friends that have had things going on in their lives that I don't find out till its too late to help, or be there as a shoulder to cry on. This has upset me greatly. I have been blinded by the chaos that is my life and forgetting that there are other people with problems. Take this as a public apology to all of y'all that I have neglected. I love everyone. I hope you all know that. Well, enough of that, lets get back to ME....
Ha ha. Just as a blanket update for all the enquiring minds. I am in school part time, however with the amount of info coming into my ears, means a lot of at-home time is required to process all the jumbled up mumbo jumbo I get at school. I am also self tutoring in algebra. That is a challenge. It is hard to self-tutor when you are clueless about the subject. The other thing that make school difficult is that it will be a complete waste if I get anything less than an A. Don't think that is because I am some sort of over achiever, its because I can kiss nursing school goodbye unless I get a 4.0. Soooo, that means I am busy trying to be smart.
The kids are great, and LOVING school. Eli is still his adorable little self. Nick is rockin at work and we couldn't be happier with that. Yadda yadda, amen.
The big time First grader...Rock on Sophie
a daily occurence
"hiking" aka: walking
Jada's first day of school
Easy E drenching himself with the spray bottle, it just happens to be his favorite past time.
6 comments:
Love you Haley!!! Let's get together soon.
when all your craziness calms down, that is.
Thanks for the update, Hay.
I wonder how Blog Frog works? It says that I aka Vietti View visited 3 hours ago - and I haven't checked your blog FOREVER (only because I have a dealio on my blog that shows when friends update) so I wonder if that means someone was on my blog and linked to your blog? Curious...
Super cute pics! You're always a great friend! I can try to help you with algebra if you dare.
Hey thanks for stopping by! I will have to poke around your blog a bit ;)
Post a Comment