10 August 2009

The Best Day Ever

This was no amateur hour at the pony show. This was the real deal. I called in a favor from my friend Debbie who breeds and trains horses, and teaches riding lessons. Sophie was in heaven. I am serious. On several occasions she could be heard saying "oh my gosh, this is the best day of my life." Nick and I couldn't have been happier to let her have this day. Jada was just as excited, but hasn't been carrying on about it as much as Soph. We got to brush the horses, help saddle them up, learn all about them. We rode around the ranch and at then gave them baths. It was simply amazing to see the utter joy. It was the happiest moment of my kids lives.




2 comments:

Amanda said...

HOW FUN!!!! AWESOME:) Isn't it the best thing in life when you can bring your kids so much joy????!!!! I also love how Eli has that HUGE Sonic cup:)

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Hey tell sophie she is so cute. I don't think I have ever seen Nick's hair so short. He looks a lot like Jeremy with that haircut.