I love your new hair color! You look fabulous!! I am so impressed with you that you are taking on wifery, mothering (of 3 small kids)and nursing school right now - you ROCK!
what classes are you taking this semester? since i'm going for clinical lab science, we may overlap a bunch. maybe we can share books (and possible brain power) at times. give me a call some time.
4 comments:
how fun!!!!
I love your new hair color! You look fabulous!! I am so impressed with you that you are taking on wifery, mothering (of 3 small kids)and nursing school right now - you ROCK!
what classes are you taking this semester? since i'm going for clinical lab science, we may overlap a bunch. maybe we can share books (and possible brain power) at times. give me a call some time.
Looks like you guys had so much fun. Haley you are so pretty! I wish I looked that good in every picture!
Post a Comment