29 June 2009

Yadda Yadda


Nothing much going on in our fantastically boring summer. There is the usual swimming, coloring, tv watching, book reading. But let me just say, when you don't get to go on vacay, the summer can draaaagggg on. We are, however, looking forward to Uncle Nate and Ameya coming to visit for a whole week in July. That will provide a great diversion. And I am starting my first class at the community college in just 2 weeks. I am FREAKED out. It has been 8 years and 3 kids since I have sat in a class room.

Here is a glimpse of summer at the Young's house:

Craft projects that only I get to do that take all of 5 minutes
Lots of being wet
Lots of yelling and shirtlessness
Causing oodles of terror

1 comment:

shahna said...

watcha taking at community college? You go girl! I have to spend this year prepping to take the GRE so I can go to graduate school when Brady starts kinder. in 2010. It has been alotta years since I have been in school too (much longer than you, My dear Haley girl) so fear not!