26 April 2009

Time Flies




I can't believe that it was almost a year ago that we went camping at the same place we went to last night. And just by pure chance Nick took a picture of Buster and me, and I realized that we had almost the exact same picture from last year. Buster has gotten enormous! And I am in love with his RED hair. Oh, I love this little man.

3 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

I have a soft spot for red-headed little boys, too!

I can't believe how big he's gotten. Did you stay all night last night or leave in the middle again?? :o)

* said...

Hi, found you on Mormon Mommy blogs. Love the look of your blog & especially the 2009 family scripture idea!!

Juli said...

So cute! Hey, can you email me some of those pics? I don't really have any of us girlies! Thanks!