
I just have to wish my most darling, adorable, beautiful, loving, curious, hilarious, smarty pants Bird a HAPPY HAPPY Birthday.
Reasons why I love this kid:
1. She cracks me up
2. She is the best big sister ever
3. She is very helpful around the house
4. She LOVES to play
5. Seriously, the girl could play all day every day forever and ever
6. She was the first person on this planet to make me feel the presence of Heavenly Father and the preexistence
7. We are growing up together
8. She is sooooo stubborn
9. She is very artistic and loves to "art" me things
10. She loves learning and going to school
11. She is a great friend
There are about a million and a half other reasons that I love this girl, but time is short. She is one of my 4 best friends in this whole world. I couldn't live one day without her.
2 comments:
Happy birthday Big Bird... oh wait that's Elizabeth.
sssoooo swwweeetttt!
Happy birthday Sophie:)
Post a Comment