15 March 2009

Oh He is SOOOO Old

Happy birthday to my awesomely amazing, handsome, and loving hubby. He turned the big 3-0 today. I can't believe that I am married to a 30 year old. We were able to celebrate last night with a bunch of friends and today my mom made a superb lasagna dinner. What better way to ring in old age. I think I may have even spotted a grey hair. Tsk tsk...guess I better go buy a box of Just for Men. I could say the typical sappy lovey dovey stuff about him, but really, none of you care! I love him from the heart of my bottom...oops, the bottom of my heart.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Happy birthday, Nick! Sorry we missed the big par-tay... hope you guys had fun!

Brit H. said...

Happy Birthday, Nick-O! Oops-I mean Rico. Hope you had a great one!

Shobe said...

Which one is Rico? He looks so young!