30 October 2008

Ye Old Pumpkin Carve

It is an age old tradition in the Hurst family to do a pumpkin carve a few days before All Hallows Eve. The"Pumpkin Carve" photos are a dime a dozen in the blog-o-sphere this time of year. I read all of yours, so you must endure reading another sappy "how cute is my family?" post.

So whilst my friends were all Trunk-or-Treating, we were upholding the time honored tradition. Thank heaven's we did, cause we had so much fun! You'll be sorry you weren't there.Buster in his new "fall sweater" courtesy of the grandma
We have to watch these two, they are on the fast track to being some serious kissing cousins. Buster was practially inhaling Audie's face. (she is 6 months OLDER than him, and his twice her size!)
Gosh, aren't we purdy?
Carvin away...oh wait, she's just scoopin out the guts. Do you actually think I'd give my 3 year-old a knife?
But my 5 year-old can have one...go figure.
What would this world be without pumkin shaped Krispy Kremes?

Classic Bug
Have you ever seen two cuter girls?
They are cousins believe it or not.

Gramps was banished to the house carve alone...poor guy : (
She is mastering the self-portrait, thats my girl!
The family that carves together stays together
Clay-uhn (with his awesome, curly, hobo beard) and Audie
Oh My Goodness... I am married to that hot hunk of a man. Me so lucky.
Look at the artistry...amazing

The second cutest family there last night
A daddy and his girls...gotta love it

And now a little sneak peek at our Halloween post:

6 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

looks like FUN! Those are some of the cutest Halloween pics I've seen...I'm serious!

shahna said...

The pumpkin Krispy Kremes are a family fave at our house too. Loved reading about your carve session. Fun times.

Brit H. said...

Cute family! I miss you guys. Your parents look great and Clay is WAY to young to have his own family. Isn't he like 12? Time flies. Have a great Halloween!!

Billy and Nikki said...

look at your mom and dad! I want to come party with you guys. How far do you live from Dallas? So fun!

jenjamin said...

So cute! Everyone and everything. GO FUELD t-shirt! Thanks for the advertising.

Jessica said...

Oh How I remeber the Hurst pumpkin carves, and our family still upholds that tradtion too....well now with out us so we have to hold our own. Hope you are doing well.